Just playing around in Photoshop...I guess I really should be finishing the blog, but this is so much fun. I downloaded a lot of Christmas digital scrapbooking stuff last week. I can't wait to make some fun stuff with it.

I'm looking forward to my weekend off from work. I plan on cleaning my room (which I'm sure my parents are happy to hear) and snuggling under the covers while I work on this and photo editing/creating. It is supposed to be warm in comparison to our temps today and tomorrow, but we are actually supposed to get some snow. Nothing like snuggling up with some hot cocoa when it's snowing outside. I have also decided that I think I want to make/participate in the 101 in 1001 trend that is happening out there. I am not sure what all I am going to put on my list, but once I have it complete I will put it up on here. I'll be sure to check in with updates. I can't wait until I can manage to accomplish all my ideas for the blog and my tumblr. I am going to change the way/things I post over on it. (Let's face it, tumblr is in major need of drastic maintenance before that can happen! They are having some serious issues...I guess this blog had perfect timing!)



No comments