Style Me Pretty



I have seen several blogs that use Style Me Pretty and I decided I'd start using it too because of my love for looking through party/wedding blogs. I love looking at people's inspiration board and real life weddings and parties.  I may not be getting married anytime soon, but it's a great website for coming up with ideas either way.  It has a feature where you can easily create inspiration boards (think Polyvore but for weddings/parties instead of fashion) using your own images or going through the many available.  I made the one above in a few minutes.  Not only are there all kinds of ways to stumble across new ideas there, they also have step by step DIYs for you.  Sites like this allow me to kill time and use my creative side at the same time.  Enjoy, and I'm sure I'll be posting more from this site.



No comments