Cupcakes Galore

My sister bought me Martha Stewart's Cupcake book for Christmas and since it seems like I have made cupcakes every few weeks or so.

I made these in March for a friend's Bridal Shower because she had seen some decorated like Hydrangeas and that is one of her favorite flowers and what will be used in her wedding.

I made these Salted Caramel Cupcakes from Martha's book for my Aunt B's birthday shortly after.

I made these Lemon Cupcakes for my mom for her birthday.

My sister's birthday is just two days after my mom's and I made here Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Ball Cupcakes and to to her in Indianapolis.

This is the start to some cupcakes I made for my friend's Bachelorette Party.  I dyed the cake batter different shades of pink.  The following pictures in the process of finishing these cupcakes.  I think they turned out cute!

Before.

After.


Finished.


No comments