Nashville on my mind...

Meet who I call Socks, he's waving 'hello'
So, I feel like I've been super busy these last few weeks but I really couldn't tell with what. I go to work, go tan, on very rare occasions over the las couple of weeks I've worked out, but beyond that I'm not sure why I feel like I've been so busy.  I guess I've just been playing around with my new laptop!  I'm still getting used to it and having a good computer again. My old laptop was on it's last leg. I just hope I can be patient enough to sit down and get the stuff off of it that I want.  I've also been playing with a sweet little black kitty a lot lately.  It is nice to pull in the driveway and be greeted by a cat running over to see me from next door.  He loves to sit on my lap and get rubbed.  He's definitely one for attention!

I've got some posts in the works that will be coming up in the next few weeks that I'm excited about and possibly a whole new look (once again).  First things first though, I'm off to Nashville this weekend to be in one of my best and dearest friend's wedding.  I cannot wait to hit the road Friday morning with some great people headed towards Nashville! I am so beyond excited! Not only for what I'm sure is going to be a gorgeous wedding, but to be in Nashville too!  The next couple of days will be filled with making lists, running errands, tanning, mani/pedi, and figuring out all my outfits, wrapping the present, charging my camera battery, etc etc.  And on that note, I'm going to go enjoy doing nothing for the rest of tonight! I'll be back with more updates next week...and maybe a sneak peek or two over the weekend.  For now, here is one more webcam pic of how long my hair is getting and songs from one of my favorite Nashville musicians.


Now, I just want to grow my hair about 6 more inches.



No comments