Colts vs. Dolphins

On Sunday Wyatt and I went to the Colts game. I was able to get tickets from a coworker again for row 24 in the north end zone...seriously such good seats.  We met up with Elise and went with her, George and Kent to a tailgate for a while before the game.  It was officially my first Colts tailgate and they were the nicest people ever.  We headed in to our seats and snapped a few pictures.  It was a great game and the Colts pulled out a victory, 23-20, over the Dolphins.  I'll admit Reggie Bush is on my fantasy team so it was super hard to cheer against him, but it worked out for a Colts W and a decent showing  by Reggie. (Btw, currently looking I'm the league leader. I'm 8-1!)  Every November the Colts honor the military at a home game and this happened to be the one. Andrew Luck ended up setting a Rookie record for passing yards in a game. Great game and Sunday afternoon boys!



Wyatt and Me before the game

I always get emotional with the National Anthem and the giant flag and the service members







No comments