Music Monday: Summer Playlist #2






Here is a playlist I listen to while I'm working out.  I need upbeat, fast paced, and catchy music to keep me going when I'm working out.  This is what I've been listening to this summer.  Have a listen below.

1. Kanye West - Stronger
2. Flux Pavilion - I Can't Stop
3. Calvin Harris feat Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing  [Diplo + Grandtheft Reix]
4. Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon
5. Sleigh Bells - Comeback Kid
6. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
7. Britney Spears - (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun
8.  Beyonce - Run the World (Girls)
9. Bassnectar - Timestretch
10. Banks - Beggin for Thread
11. David Guetta & Sia featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack) - Hey Mama
12. Timbaland - The Way I Are
13. DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
14. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a MotherF****r
15. Passion Pit - Little Secrets



No comments