Twenty-eight.



Last week brought my birthday and several celebrations.  Starting off the celebrations was our road trip last weekend but I was lucky enough, or spoiled enough, to have several more celebrations.  On my actual birthday, I was reminded how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends, family, and boss.  My boss took my to lunch for my birthday and much to my surprise arranged for our mutual friend and Wyatt to join us!  He also brought me the cutest little candy bouquet.  Wyatt spoiled me that evening before class by giving me my final bit of birthday gift which was a cute chambray shirt dress from J Crew.

The next day, my supervisor arranged a get together for cake at work! She got the prettiest and tastiest cake!  I followed the afternoon celebration up with dinner for my birthday with Wyatt's family!

My final birthday celebration was in Indy over the weekend with my family!  We met them at the Eagle on Mass Ave for lunch. Um, southern food? Count me in!  I got the fried chicken sandwich and the grits. I brought home half the sandwich and shared my grits.  They were both delicious!  The rest of my family got chicken sandwiches as well as fries and Wyatt got half a chicken.




We spent the rest of the afternoon at Allison's apartment.  She had the cutest table set up for my birthday complete with pineapple cookies, cupcakes, and chocolate covered pretzels!  Pineapples, gold, glitter, pink and green,....they know me well!










No comments