Hello, high school.  I found this mix the other day.  It took me right back to senior year of high school!  Man I loved this one. This makes me want to listen to so many of my cds.  This would happen two weeks after my cd player bit the dust. This is not a good development for someone like me who actually still finds something special about actual physically tangible cds.


1. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
2. Rilo Kiley - Science vs. Romance
3. Death Cab For Cutie - Title and Registration
4. Bright Eyes - Lover I Don’t Have To Love
5. Belle and Sebastian - Seeing Other People
6. Cursive - The Great Decay
7. Elliott Smith - Question Mark
8. Snow Patrol - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking
9. Desaparecidos - Man and Wife, The Former
10. The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 1
11. the Get Up Kids - I’m A Loner Dottie, A Rebel
12. Son Ambulance - Paper Snowflakes
13. The Black Keys - 10 A.M. Automatic
14. The Faint - Hypnotised
15. RX Bandits - Overcome (Recapitulation)
16. Ugly Casanova - Things I Don’t Remember
17. DCFC - The Sound of Settling
18. The Flaming Lips - Vaseline
19. Modest Mouse - Ocean Breathes Salty
20. LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations
21. Built to Spill - Still Flat

And yes, each of these towers is alphabetized. 


No comments