furry little friends

I have a love for all things furry and cuddly...ok, so maybe just cats and dogs.  I just found this precious gem on my phone and felt like sharing.  It was sent to me a couple of months ago.  This little kitten is snoozing in the lining of a hood on a hoodie.  How cute is it? Of course, I'm not sure if any kitties will be able to top my old cat Lucky or the second in line, Sox, but this one is about as cute as they come.



If you look to the right under my current obsessions, you'll see a picture of who I refer to as Sox.  He is a neighborhood cat that has stolen my heart.  He doesn't have a real home, but makes his rounds everywhere.  He is the most loving little cat I've been around.  He comes running over when he sees my jeep pull in the driveway (and sometimes mistakes my mom's for me).  He comes over for a visit almost daily and sometimes multiple times and sometimes even falls asleep in my lap. I am crossing my fingers that we are able to adopt him and at least let him sleep in the garage and give him a dry, covered place to sleep and get in from the weather.




No comments