One Good Thing About Music


When it hits you, you feel no pain.  I've just been watching some of my concert footage that I have uploaded to youtube tonight and thinking about some of the incredible shows I've been to in the past.  Concerts are one of my favorite things to do ever.  I'm super excited to be going to see Sufjan Stevens perform a Christmas show in Indy this weekend and in just a few months, I'll be seeing Jonny Lang and Buddy Guy from the front row with my parents in Louisville.  It will be my first time to see Sufjan, my eighth time seeing Jonny, and my third time seeing Buddy.  So excited!  Keep reading to see a list of all the bands I've seen over the years.  I hope to add many, many more.  Who have you seen and who do you have on your wish list?




Last updated 7/25/2012

Bands that I have seen:
Jonny Lang(7)
Kenny Wayne Shepherd with Double Trouble
Indigenous
Hootie and the Blowfish
Ingram Hill
Matt Wertz
the Elms(4)
Buddy Guy (2)
Joe Nichols
O.A.R.(2)
the Exit
Death Cab For Cutie(2)
Trey Anastasio and Mike Gordon
Benevento Russo Duo(2)
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Wilco(3)
the Raconteurs
the Flaming Lips(3)
Ryan Adams(5)
Sonic Youth
Ben Kweller
Built to Spill
Nada Surf
Feist(2)
Iron and Wine
the Frames
the Redwalls
Kanye West
Manu Chao
the Shins
Matisyahu
Violent Femmes
Stars
Jeremy Enigk
Broken Social Scene
Wolfmother
the New Amsterdams
30 Seconds to Mars
Thievery Corporation
Men Women and Children
Jon McLaughlin
Ben Folds(3)
Dierks Bentley
The Tragically Hip
The Who
Jibbs
Paula Cole
Suzanne Vega
VietNam
John Mayer(2)
Piers Faccini
Ben Harper
Le Loup
Andrew Bird(2)
Brett Dennen(3)
Guster
Locksley
Hanson
Amos Lee
Elvis Costello
Bob Dylan
Umphrey's McGee(2)
Crosby Loggins
Joe Bonamassa(2)
Jason Isbell(2)
Will Hoge(2)
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
Colbie Caillat
Ingrid Michaelson
Dave Matthews Band
Peter Frampton
Shooter Jennings
Dennis DeYoung
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Blind Melon
The Black Keys (2)
Josh Kelley (2)
Ryan Cabrera
ANDREW MCMAHON
Nelly
Cobra Starship
Girl Talk
Robert Cray
Fun
JACK'S MANNEQUIN
Dave Barnes
Brad Shepik
Andy Davis
Drive-By Truckers
Manchester Orchestra
Widespread Panic
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
CAKE
Mimosa
Bassnectar(2)
EOTO
Smashing Pumpkins
Sara Watkins
Minus the Bear
She & Him
Spoon
Nicole Atkins & the Black Sea
Booker T Jones
Neko Case (2)
My Morning Jacket (2)
Everclear
Beach House
Sleigh Bells
Lucero
Dr. Dog
Galactic
Deer Tick
Beats Antique
Fruit Bats

No comments