Animal Bangles


Back in the fall, I was on the lookout for an alligator bangle bracelet (yes, you guessed it...for the alligator themed baby shower I hosted).  My search did not end too well.  Since my wrists are on the bigger side, I always like to try bracelets on and was a little weary of ordering one online.  None of them were cheap enough to ease the worries of it not fitting and me losing money on shipping to return.  The other day I made a quick trip to Target and I found tons of pretty jewelry including...animal bangles! They did not have an alligator, but I did fall in love with the zebra and giraffe bangles.  The best part, they're only $12.99 each.  I settled on purchasing the giraffe.  I do not see them available online, so you'll have to head to your local Target to snag some of these.  

No comments