Indiana, Our Indiana



Since this is a long weekend, Wyatt and I decided to meet for the day in Bloomington.  We decided we should try to avoid Indianapolis due to the race and immediately decided on Bloomington as the alternative.  We ended up meeting on Saturday evening and had a nice dinner at Uptown Cafe and a drink at the Tap after a few hours in the office Saturday morning and a visit with my Papaw Saturday afternoon.  I do recommend the Louisiana Hot Pepper Chicken from Uptown if you are ever in the area.  It rained in the evening and the short little walk across the square had me freezing and wet.  What a time to realize that I had taken my umbrella out of my bag while packing.  Luckily, we had parked right by the Tap so the walk to the car when headed in for the night was even shorter.  We spent today wandering around campus after breakfast at the Village Deli (can you believe it was his first time at the Village Deli?!).  I absolutely love campus.  I could wander around and be content on the regular there.  It is one of my favorite places ever.  It never disappoints in beauty and somehow we managed to find a spot I had never seen right in the middle of campus.  It's nice to get home and still have one more day off from work while already having a productive and fun weekend.  Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend and staying safe so far!  Here are some of my favorite shots from today.


Clockwise: Simon Hall | Jordan Hall | Sample Gates looking on Kirkwood | Herman B statue-someone gave him a rose!

Herman B. Well Statue

Chemistry Building

Chemistry Building >>New Discovery of the Day

Enjoying a sitting area in Dunn Woods


Always, always, always have to stop by the Sample Gates | Close up was better than pic with Sample Gates in it



No comments