Fashion Friday: Eye Edition

Let's face it, glasses can be an accessory just as jewelry can be for an outfit.  I wear contacts but would like to wear glasses a little more often.  With that being said, I'm on the search for some new frames after a couple of years with my current frames.  It is time for a change!  

Not too long ago, my sister mentioned to me this website/company called Warby Parker.  She told me all about this awesome 5 day at home try on they offer for customers.  Not long after that, one of my favorite bloggers, Carly of the College Prepster, featured Warby Parker in a post.  I started looking at their glasses and it became apparent that I was going to have a hard time deciding on which ones I even wanted to have sent to me for my home try on!  Seriously, they're so cute!
I broke down and chose my five frames and they arrived yesterday!  Which ones do you like the best?

Newdin

Crane

Ainsworth

Preston

Carlen


No comments