A is a-l-i-v-e.

I will admit it...  

Pretty Little Liars has become a guilty pleasure of mine.  When it first hit the air, I knew several people who swore up and down how good the show was but I would never listen.  I actually would not even watch an episode because I just knew it couldn't be any good.  Then right before the second season began, ABC Family aired a marathon of the first season as a lead up to the season two premier.  For whatever reason I watched part of one episode and was instantly hooked.  I have been watching every since...and I'm in such suspense every week!  

The show has been stepping up their game in the music department as well.  Last week's episode included some really good music.  Take a listen....the Devil Within was played at the perfect time in the episode and helped create more suspense as the girls met the new detective (deja vu?).  





No comments