Fashion Friday: What I Wore

For Fashion Friday I decided to post some of what I have been wearing lately.  I am really into color right now and patterns, especially if it's a Lilly pattern. Packing for a weekend away from home made me realized I have a lot of bright light colors--think sherbets.  These will probably become the staple of my summer wardrobe.  What are your go to items/colors for summer?


Ready to be up in the gym workin' on my fitness

Obsessed.

Obsessed with this color combination


What is not to love about these fun Lilly Pulitzer shorts?

And for a casual and comfortable look for a Friday at work that will be followed immediately by a 3 hour drive, I chose this look.


Happy Friday!  I hope you all have a fashionable (and safe) weekend!  I'll be back after the weekend with a recap from my day last Sunday spent in Bloomington with the fam celebrating my mom's retirement.

No comments