Fashion Friday: Music Festivals

It seems like you can find a music festival in any part of the country for any genre of music that interests you these days over the summer.  I am not the camping type so I have never done Bonnaroo.  I did Lollapalooza back in 2006 and had an amazing time (re: first time seeing Ryan Adams and the Flaming Lips AND I met Wayne Coyne) but Chicago is still five hours away from my home.  A few years ago my sister took me to Forecastle Festival on the Louisville waterfront.  It was a great lineup and it was great to stay downtown.  I highly recommend looking into it.  I'm headed down to the Louisville today for my third Forecastle.  The line-up is a-mazing this year.

With the rise of music festivals comes the rise of what I like to call music festival fashion.  You see a few different groups at all these festivals it seems...the preppy, the hipster, and the hippie.  And it seems like anything really goes.  Everyone is just there to have a good time and enjoy some music.  Here are some basics that I plan to pack for my weekend in Louisville.  Just be sure to check the weather and pack accordingly.

ASOS dress | J Crew Lace Top | Free People Tank | J Crew Shorts | Target Sandals



No comments