Update

I figured with the craziness that was my summer winding down, I would have much more time to get the posts in I have been planning but so far that has not been true.  Things are FINALLY starting to slow down.  Expect more regular content in the future! 

As for me and what I have been up to since the MOM'S party a month ago... here's a little update.  I enjoyed a couple weekends at home with no real obligations for the first time since the early part of summer.  Of course while on those weekends home, I visited my Papaw and managed to throw in a shopping trip with my mom but it was still nice to just play things by ear and make plans spur of the moment(ish).  I worked on and sent out a few orders from the shop, including some custom prints mailed to one of my favorite people!  I found and tried a couple of great new recipes (Stuffed Pepper Soup and an Gnocchi dish-Pinterest For the Win!).  I made another trip to Lafayette that included Germanfest AND a side trip to Indy to spend the day with my bestie and her family while Wyatt's soccer team played.  My family finally all managed to be in the same place for a weekend so we got to watch some of the home movies that my sister and I had converted to DVDs this summer.  It has been busy but it has been a fun month.  This weekend brought with it amazing fall-like weather and an unexpected visit from the boy.   Click through for some pictures from the last several weeks. Clothes, food, social media, friends, the works.


Shot from Papaw's farm

Taking advantage of the last of summer 

Prints done for one of my favorite little boy's birthday party

If you know me at all....I LOVEthe College Prepster! Carly is the best!

Seriously though...Twitter, IG, and an email all in one week from Carly=awesome!

Favorite little boy!
Toby is such a great dog (and big brother).

Germanfest

The boys

Best friend.

Finally got a new sketch book.

Took advantage of the fall temps while supporting my Hoosier running my errands on Saturday morning

Testing a Pinterest DIY Gel Manicure

Watched the Cruz pass my house and enjoyed some stuffed pepper soup. Def felt like fall!


No comments