Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Ottensmeyer!

Congratulations to Jen and Billy on their nuptials over the weekend!  We were lucky enough to help celebrate one of my college roommates on her big day on Saturday.  Jen and Billy got married at the Indianapolis Yacht Club.  The weather was a bit chilly, but their outdoor ceremony was gorgeous.  Jen thought of so many small details.
I was honored to help Jen with her big day. She asked me to put together a candy buffet for their guests and do a couple of the chalkboards they had out for their big day.  It was so much fun!  I hope they loved it as much as I did!  I even incorporated their love for DMB (which is how they met in the first place) into the candy buffet with a print and fire dancer accents on the glassware.


It was so fun to celebrate the happy couple with all my favorites from college. It had been way too long since I had seen some of you!  I love this series of pictures of us trying to get a group picture!


Congratulations again to the happy couple! I wish you nothing but the best in this new chapter of your lives!

No comments