Birthday Recap


I am sad to say that my birthday celebrations have come to an end today.  Yes, I had a whole week to celebrate my birthday.  I guess that makes turning another year older a little better.

On my birthday, my boss brought me the best chocolate cake and we had a little get together with everyone on my floor at work that afternoon.  Wyatt took my to a nice dinner at Bistro 501 that evening and then we came back and he gave me my gift.  He gave me this really cute little notebook with a note from him that I should keep a journal of the concerts we go to together in it.  He jotted down a band we will see next month in Bloomington together on the first page.  When I read the inscription, he told me to turn the page.  He had written down a second band in the book.  He then told me to check my email where I found an email with the latest Death Cab for Cutie song and a note that explained we would be seeing them in April.  On Thursday night we went to his parents' house for dinner and they had me a gift too!

Today we met my family in Indianapolis for the afternoon.  We ate lunch at Upland's Carmel Tap House and then we went to Allison's apartment to celebrate my birthday!  Mom had brought decorations and homemade cupcakes!  It was a Lilly Pulitzer inspired birthday and I loved it all!







I am so grateful to have such amazing friends and family that spoiled me all week long!

No comments