Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Wyatt took me to my first ever MLB game.  He and his dad are pretty big White Sox fans and this summer Wyatt decided he wanted to go see his favorite team.  He bought tickets to two games and took me to last night's against the Angel.  He's taking his dad this weekend to see one of the Crosstown Series games against the Cubs.




I'm not a huge baseball fan but it was fun to go to the game.  We had great seats, the crowd around us was good, and the White Sox won.  I really enjoy our quick trips to Chicago like this one.  I was happy to get to experience my first game with Wyatt and watch his favorite team!



Since Wyatt is such a sports fanatic, I find myself watching more and more sports with him.  Wyatt and I have now been to see several professional sporting events (Colts vs Dolphins, NBA Playoffs 2014, Pacers vs. Magic).  I am excited to see what is in store for us next.

No comments