Pinterest Find: Snickers Apple Salad

img via
I love, love, love Pinterest.  It makes finding recipes so easy.  I am sure you've all had the experience of recipes found on Pinterest not living up to your expectations, but this one certainly exceeded my expectations!  Last Thanksgiving at one of our Friendsgivings, our friend Paige brought an apple salad that was so delicious.  With the apples from my trip with Allison to the orchard, I decided to make a similar salad.  I turned to Pinterest where I found this recipe.  I made it this weekend for my family when we hosted them for lunch to celebrate my dad's birthday and it was a hit.  This stuff tastes just like a caramel apple with nuts and chocolate.


Ingredients
  • 8 - 16 oz Cool Whip
  • 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding
  • 1 cup Milk
  • Snickers
  • 8 - 10 Apples
Cooking Directions
  1. Add instant pudding into mixing bowl and pour in 1 cup cold milk. Mix well and let chill while chopping candy.
  2. Chop Snickers bars into bite size pieces (I used about 1 bag of mini snickers but you can add more to taste).
  3. Chop apples into bite sized pieces (I use about 8-10)
  4. Fold in one 8 ounce container of Cool Whip (or more if you think it needs more. I usually buy the 16 ounce container just in case) into the pudding.
  5. Combine candy and apples in bowl with pudding mixture.
  6.  Enjoy

No comments