After Party Sale!

Lilly Pulitzer only has two online sales a year and yesterday was the start to one of those sales!  I felt like the selection for this sale was better than the last and the queue lines seemed to move pretty quickly today!  The sale runs through tomorrow so be sure to head over and check out the amazing deals!

I managed to snag two dresses this sale. I've been in love with the Southern Charm print since it came out but have never been able to get my hands on anything in the print so I am so excited to get the Cathy Shift in Southern Charm!


I've almost bought this Marlowe dress twice so I was thrilled to see it as part of the sale for only $39!


Lilly is also doing some flash sales if you tune into their Instagram stories throughout the day.  Don't miss out on this huge sale!


No comments