Holiday Outfit Inspiration

With the holiday season here, it's time to think about outfits for all those holiday occasions you'll be invited to in the next few weeks.  I already have mine all planned or in the works.  Here are some outfit inspirations for your different occasions.  Now, who is ready for a holiday party or two?

Work



I am loving festive plaid skirts this season.  My work holiday party is at the end of an afternoon during what would normally be normal work hours so it's not something that I dress up for much but I still love to be a little festive. This plaid skirt would be perfect for that!

Casual


Growing up in rural southern Indiana, my family doesn't get dressed up much for holidays.  Casual is always the best approach.  What better way to show up than in something that's cute, casual, and comfy?!

Dressy


Whether it's a holiday party, a fancy night out with friends to celebrate the season, or a date night at the Nutcracker, here are some ideas for a dressier outfit.  I am loving red and bright pink together.  Kate Spade is the best at this color combination.  I have found some fun red skirts and a few hot pink pieces with gold and black accessories.  I'm dreaming of making plans in which I can put together one of these outfits this year!

Girls Night


Who doesn't want to get all dolled up and have a night out with the girls celebrating the holidays? Here are some fun and flirty outfit ideas for drinks with the girls or a girls night with dinner and a show.

Now that I have the outfit inspirations, I'm ready to celebrate in style in the coming weeks. I cannot wait to attend Christmas parties and events with friends and family!

No comments