Galentine's Day!

In college a group of us girls often went and saw a movie or went to dinner in celebration of Valentine's Day.  After all, who better to celebrate love with than your best ladies? Now we are all spread out and it's not so easy to get together.  This year I decided I was going to send my out of town besties Galentines in the mail.  In my efforts to create something fun, I went to Pinterest.  I found some great ideas for friends.  I had some elastic that my sister gave me so I decided to make these cute hair ties.  I found this printable to put them on and I also found a few awesome Leslie Knope printables including these pretty cards from Brit + Co.


I am also lucky enough to have another group of ladies that I love here in town so we went to a girls only dinner on Friday night to Red Seven.  We were there for hours just chatting.  It was so fun and the perfect outing.  Kalysa came with Galentines in tow for each of us that she hand made! How cute is the one she gave me?  We also got a birthday dessert for Kahli since her birthday was on the 1st!



No comments