Happy Birthday To Me



Today is my birthday and the first day of my last year in my 20s!  Last weekend I celebrated my birthday with my family early. My parents and Allison and Ross came up to Lafayette.  We visited at the house for a bit and then went to lunch at El Rodeo.  They have the best burrito la roqueta.  After lunch we went back to my house and had cake and I opened my gifts.   Mom made the yummiest chocolate cake! It was so fun to all be together at the house.

To celebrate my birthday (and Valentine's Day!) Wyatt gave me another little getaway.  Last year we went to Cleveland and Buffao/Niagara Falls. He kept this one a secret (beyond giving me the dates to take off work) until the very end.  We hopped in the car and I still had no clue where we were going. If you follow along on my Instagram then you already know but I will leave a full update our fun little trip when I return!


No comments