Junior League


Last night I had my first meeting as a provisional member for the Junior League of Indianapolis.  I am so excited to start my journey with the League.  It was wonderful to meet some of the other ladies in the provisional class with me and I was fortunate enough to meet our President and chat with her for a bit.

A post shared by Junior League of Indianapolis (@jlindianapolis) on

I started this year off with the mantra of bettering myself and others.  I was looking for a way to get involved in a group that was committed to bettering the community and lives of others.  I found that I really liked the mission and values that JLI has and since those really resonated with me, I decided to take the leap out of my comfort zone and join.

I am excited to start this year with a group of amazing women!

No comments