I 💜 Indy


I mentioned that I joined the Junior League of Indianapolis earlier.  We already made a lot of quick trips to see people and do things in Indy but I'll be down there even more now.  I really just love the city.  There is so much to do and see there.  Last week I attended a meeting on a weeknight and then spent Saturday and Sunday down there to attend a bridal shower, volunteer at a basketball tournament, have dinner/visit with my sister, hang out with a friend, and see a concert.  It was a jammed pack couple of days but well worth it to see some of my favorite people.









My meeting was at the NCAA Hall of Champions in downtown.  While I was in my meeting, Wyatt went to see Dunkirk at the IMAX with our friend.  I was done before they were so I hung out on the canal and White River State park for a while.  We went and saw our friends' new apartment and got a little visit in before heading home.

On Saturday I went back down for Liz's bridal shower brunch.  I am SO excited for the happy couple to tie the knot next month (we'll be there in spirit)!  It was great to catch up with some of the girls I hadn't seen since April. I volunteered at the Gus Macker 3-on-3 tournament next.  It reminded me of when my hometown used to host the tournaments when I was younger and all my guy friends used to play in them.  After that Allison and I went for pizza at Giodano's! It was so good!  We stopped to snap a few pictures downtown because it was gorgeous that night! I spent Sunday hanging out and doing some shopping (and eating) with my bff from home, Nichole.  Finally, Wyatt met me and we went to a concert - more on that later.











I can't wait to explore more and more!


No comments