Sisters Day Date


Allison and I have started the tradition of going to an orchard up in Northern Indiana each fall.  This year the weather got in the way of our plans.  We ended up spending the day in Indianapolis instead. It turned into a really pretty fall day there!  We had lunch at Joella's Hot Chicken.  Then we stopped at the Apple Store at Connor Prairie before going to Crown Hill Cemetery.  In all Allison's years in Indianapolis, she had never been to the cemetery where there is a National Cemetery and several famous people buried, including a former president.









Because our plans changed and I ended up being in Indianapolis, I was able to attend a Junior League training session that night before I returned home.  Unfortunately, by the end of the night I was so sick! I ended up missing work on Friday and Monday with a sinus infection! I'm finally on the mend!

No comments