Happy Galantine's Day!


Happy Galentine's Day! I wanted to something fun with the girls to celebrate our friendship.  Last year we went out to dinner with no guys allowed (because we almost always do things with couples so we don't have a lot of truly girls only outings).  I thought since we have so many babies in our friend group, it might be nice to just get together at someone's house and hang out over dinner rather than go out to a restaurant where we can't hear everyone, we have to dress up, etc.  I invited the girls over for tacos at my house! I put together a little Galentine station over at our wet bar. 





I also sent a couple of care packages to long distance friends because I don't know where I'd be without my girls!  My sister gave me a Galentine over the weekend too...so cute!










No comments