I SAID YES!


On Sunday Wyatt proposed at our favorite spot in Bloomington and I said yes! I'm so excited I could burst from happiness!  He arranged it in a way that my parents, sister, and his parents were all there with us! It was so special and I am still on cloud nine about it!

The back story is that my family was supposed to come here to celebrate my birthday early on Sunday but mid-week they had to change plans.  We were going to meet them in Bloomington for lunch instead.  We did eat at Big Woods, a cute little restaurant right by campus.  Since Allison brought the Flying Cupcake cupcakes we decided to go to the student union to eat over there and I could open some birthday gifts there as well.  We had cake and presents and Wyatt asked for pictures at 'our spot'.  He said it would be nice to have one of the whole family (which I wish we really would have gotten but alas we did not).  First he wanted our picture together...and then after our family snapped a couple, he turned and dropped to one knee and popped the question! It was so perfect! I get teary-eyed thinking about it!










If you are familiar with the Sample Gates at IU at all, there are normally a lot of people around but it ended up being fairly deserted when we were out there!  We can probably thank the weather for that but I like that we got it mostly to ourselves during our special moment!

2 comments

  1. Congrats to you both! Even though the weather wasn't perfect, it was a beautiful proposal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy you got to be a part of our special day!

      Delete