Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping
I went to my first dress appointment a few weeks ago.  I haven't said yes to the dress just yet though.  I found a dress that I'm considering but I want to go to at least one more store and maybe try on some dresses that are completely different before I commit to the first one! I went to Sophia's in Indy and worked with Jenna.  Y'all, she was so sweet and amazing to work with and I would highly recommend Sophia's and Jenna both!  Since it was my first shopping appointment, I asked my mom and Wyatt's mom to accompany me.  Two of my bridesmaids, Devin and Nichole, were also able to join us.  It was definitely totally overwhelming but so fun! I'm not a Sophia's bride just yet but I might be back in the near future!

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping

Wedding Wednesday: Dress Shopping



No comments