Peter Frampton and Steve Miller Band


We treated my parents to a family outing to see Peter Frampton and the Steve Miller Band for an early Father's Day.  Wyatt and I drove down to Noblesville after work and met them just in time for Peter Frampton's set. He was good as usual but my favorite was seeing the Steve Miller Band.  It was my first time to see them and they were so good!













 Peter Frampton Setlist
Something's Happening
Lying
Lines on My Face
Show Me the Way
Black Hole Sun (Soundgarden cover)
(I'll Give You) Money
Baby, I Love Your Way
Do You Feel Like We Do
Four Day Creep (Ida Cox cover)
I Don't Need No Doctor (Ray Charles cover)

Steve Miller Band Setlist
The Stake
Swingtown
Abracadabra
Living in the U.S.A.
Space Cowboy
Take the Money and Run
Same Old Blues (with Peter Frampton) (Freddie King cover)
Stranger Blue (with Peter Frampton)(Elmore James cover)
Dance Dance Dance
I Want to Make the World Turn Around
Wild Mountain Honey
Going to Mexico
The Joker
Serenade
Fly Like an Eagle
Rock'n Me

Encore
Jungle Love
Jet Airliner (Paul Pena cover)


No comments