Wedding Wednesday: Remembering Loved Ones


One of the hardest things to handle in the wedding planning process is that we don't get to have everyone there that have been so important to us in life.  We have both lost grandparents and relatives special to us that we just can't imagine our day without.  We know they will be looking down with joy that we have found one another and are committing to each other for the rest of our lives.  We still aren't sure how we are going to incorporate them into our special day but know for sure we plan to do it.  I've been searching Pinterest and have found a few pins that spark my interest so I thought I would share as a part of this series.  


 I have had friends and acquaintances do this with photos tied to their bouquet and love this sweet sentiment. I have even spotted the male version of pinning the charms into the suit jacket.

A message with a candle burning is something so simple but seems so meaningful that this is definitely on our list of ideas.

Something I would love to do is display a grouping of pictures of our lost loved ones.  At first I was thinking old wedding pictures or formal pictures, but I can't decide if I would rather have those or something more along the lines of candids that show off the personalities of those we love!

We have seen so many great ideas for this.  We're still debating what route we will take with this but are definitely planning to include Papaw Gib and Granny, Mamaw, Pa and Grammy, and Uncle Keith in some way on our big day.  


No comments