Junior League Annual Dinner


Last weekend was a whirlwind! We drove down to my parents' house on Friday after work and spent time with them Friday night and Saturday during the day to celebrate Father's Day with my dad.  It was great to just be able to hang out at their house and shoot the breeze.  We took off for Indy in the late afternoon so we could attend my Junior League's annual dinner.  This year's dinner was hosted at the Eiteljorg Museum in downtown Indy. It was such a lovely evening to celebrate our accomplishments from the year and look forward to our next year.  I was honored and pretty surprised to be presented with an award at event.


During the program members were recognized for milestone years in the League.  Lois had been a member for 70 years! That is amazing and it sounds like Lois is a pretty special lady.




I am looking forward to having a committee chair position this new League year and continuing to serve and grow in the League!

No comments