Courtney Barnett & the National


We went to our first summer concert of the season the other night.  We grabbed tickets to see Courtney Barnett and the National at the Lawn at White River State Park. We absolutely love Courtney Barnett and were so pleased with her set at Forecastle last year.  We ended up having the best night.  Both artists brought fantastic sets.  I listened to and really liked the National but had yet to seem them live.  They were so good. I can't wait to see them again one day.  It was a good night to kick off summer shows.








Courtney Barnett Setlist
Avant Gardener
City Looks Pretty
Small Talk
Need a Little Time
Nameless, Faceless
I'm Not Your Mother, I'm Not Your Bitch
Small Poppies
Depreston
Everybody Here Hates You
Pedestrian at Best

the National Setlist
You Had Your Soul With You
Quiet Light
The Pull of You
Hey Rosey
Don't Swallow the Cap
Guilty Party
Bloodbuzz Ohio
Oblivions
So Far So Fast
Where is Her Head
Wasp Nest
All the Wine
Guest Room
Day I Die
Pink Rabbits
The System Only Dreams in Total Darkness
I Am Easy to Find
Graceless
Fake Empire
Rylan
Light Years

Encore:
Not in Kansas
I Need My Girl
Mr. November
Terrible Love
American Mary



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Amanda Cash (@amandascash) on




No comments