Fashion Friday: Put A Bow On It

I have recently reignited my love for bows.  I went through a phase in Jr. High, and let's face it--we all did at my school, where we bought ribbon in every color and tied a bow around all of our pontytails to match our outfit.  As I grew older and moved through my awkward middle school phase, I grew out of bows and got rid of my ribbons in ever color.
 
I began to rekindle my love for bows a few years ago when I received little bows on clips for my hair but in the last few months I have fallen head over heels for big hair bows.  I have purchased two out of Lilly fabric (Classy Elle Bows and Bows Down South) and I have made one bow for summer.  I have more fabric ready to create more pretty bows to coordinate with more outfits.

Found via Pinterest

1 |Classy Elle Bows|  2 |self made| 3 |Bows Down South|
Bows are not just limited to your hair.  I also love the use of bows as accents with accessories and prints.  Lilly, Kate, and Tory all find great uses for bows in their accessories!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

 

No comments