Memories of Our Mothers Scholarship

I'm proud to announce that last night my dad presented the second annual $500 scholarship on behalf of MOM'S to a deserving member of the PHS senior class.  The scholarship was established in the memory of both of my grandmothers and my uncle's mother by my parents and my aunt and uncle. Congratulations Gracen and good luck in the next chapter of your life!



We have created a tradition of hosting a party for all of our wonderful friends and family who help make my parents' and my aunt and uncle's vision of continuing the legacy of caring and sharing possibly.  What began as family gathering to celebrate birthdays under the ruse of a Mardi Gras party eventually turned into our annual event.  After a couple of years with the expanded guest list and Mardi Gras theme, this year the annual MOM'S event is branching out.  We're hosting an 'ALL HOLIDAY' party.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the creativity this year, visiting with friends and family, and continuing the tradition of generosity.

PS.  Check out how good my dad looks! I'm proud of him for his successful weight loss.  Keep up the great work, dad!



No comments