Fashion Friday: 4th of July

The 4th of July is coming up and what better way to show your patriotic spirit than by your dress?    The 4th usually means a time for people to have barbecues, parties, fairs, and fireworks.  Whether you go the super casual route, dress it up, go all out with flag apparel, or just wear your RWB, it is super easy to arrive in style.  Here are some of my favorites.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I do not have any plans for the 4th yet, but I did manage to pick up a pretty cute lightweight summer scarf that is blue with white stars all over it and have went through and mentally created several outfits with my  RWB clothes.  Coincidentally, I am wearing the perfect outfit now (minus the accessories).  I am considering doing this nail design for the holiday too.  It is too cute.

How do you like to celebrate the 4th of July? 

No comments