Inside My Purse




I see these inside my purse/bag posts a lot on the blogs I follow and I just love them.  I thought I would post my own.  I have two purses that I shift back and forth between most of the time, my Longchamp and my Kate Spade (similar style).  Both are in colors that I feel can be pulled off year round.  Here is what you will find inside my purse:

Wallet: Since I often switch my purse, I keep my cards and cash in my Coach skinny (similar).  It makes it so much easier than switching from wallet to wallet along with my purses.  

Lotion: I am constantly battling dry skin on my hands and my elbows.  I try to keep some lotion in my purse (and in my desk, car, etc).  I just love the smell of this EOS cucumber scent lotion.  It is so refreshing.

Lipstick: My new favorite for the season is Maybeline's Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in Brazen Berry!  It goes on fairly smoothly and you can either wear it light or layer it on for a more dramatic and deeper color.

Lip gloss:  Last year my sister gave me a tube of Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze in Timeless Nude and I could not be happier to find such a perfect colored gloss.   It add just a touch of pink and makes for a classic barely there lip color with tons of shine.

Nail Polish:  I am not normally one to tote around nail polish in my purse, but I have recently been trying those at home DIY Gel Manicures and I have a fairly good success with them.  I will admit that I am definitely guilty of walking around with horribly chipped nails.  Luckily with this new manicure process that mimicks a gel manicure, my nails have looked great and remained fairly chip free.  The bad news is that now any time I get a chip, I'm eager to touch up to maintain the manicure and stretch it out a little longer.  With that you have the bottle of Revlon nail enamel in Urban.

Cell:  Like I could manage to go anywhere without it (I actually made a trip to the bank on my lunch and left my phone at work...I survived, but I did actually try to make a call on my way back to the office).  I just officially transitioned my phone case for fall and winter and put my Lilly case up for a few months.  I am loving animal prints for fall and winter so this Kate Spade case sang to me when I saw it.  I just new I had to bring some more Kate Spade into my tech life.  My first pretty case for my first iPhone was a gorgeous pink and purple floral Kate Spade case.  I used it until it broke and never got tired of it!  I love the design of my new case.  It's one of those that is barely there in feel. 

For the rest you will find a couple of no snag hair elastics (and sometime you find tons of regular hair ties), wintergreen Altoids, an address book, a small notebook for jotting down & sketching ideas and notes, and a couple of pens.  Not pictured is my lovely Lilly agenda.

Like most women, you will find tons of other various things in my purses at any given time but these items are things you will generally find when I am carrying a bag big enough to hold it all.  What do you always have with you in your purse?



No comments