Pop, Fizz, Clink: Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Locker!

A couple weekends ago, Wyatt and I ventured over to Warsaw, Indiana for one of his dearest friends' weddings.  We stopped at Starbucks on the way out of Lafayette and I got my first seasonal latte. Yum! I can mark that off my fall to-do list!  The weather on the way there became increasingly overcast.
What I Wore running to breakfast and running errands Saturday morning | Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha
First time curling my freshly cut hair with a new curling iron | Blue skies on our drive
Craig and Hillary got married in her parents' back yard underneath one of the trees.  the weather just could not hold off any longer and it began to sprinkle right as their ceremony started, but they say it's good luck to have rain on your wedding day!  The happy couple (and their wedding party) seemed to be completely un-phased by the rain.  There is something so sweet about a couple who is so in love, not even a few rain drops can rain on their parade.
Their reception was just a short drive down the road to a cute little venue.  I absolutely loved their take on vintage meets rustic meets romantic for the decor.  They had tons of details that put their special touch on the venue.  They had several chalkboards throughout, gorgeous centerpieces, an dreamy white lights that glowed oh so lovely when the lights dimmed for dancing.  We had tons of fun celebrating with Wyatt's friends.  

Such a sweet moment during their first dance.


Congratulations Craig & Hillary! I wish you nothing but the best and many happy years to come!



No comments