Etsy Lust List

I spend my fair share of time on Etsy for my shop, but I also spend a lot of time just browsing shops I like or searching for particular items.  Here is my what I'm currently lusting over.


1. Charleston Neighborhood Poster | I love this black and white neighborhood poster for Charleston.  I wish we had a spot for it in our Charleston decorated bathroom.

2. National Parks Checklist Map | This would be a great addition to an office.  I love the idea of having this as a reminder that I need go to National Parks more often!

3. Horeshoe Ring |  I love this ring!  I got a pair of horseshoe earrings last summer in Louisville.  This ring would be the perfect addition to my ring collection.

4.  Hand-stamped Cocktail Spoons | I have often seen stamped utensils and swooned.  These would be perfect for a Kentucky Derby party!  This shop has so many cute options! I love the idea of having stamped utensils for cheese boards and at holiday parties too.

5. Stamped Wanderlust necklace | This necklace is so cute.  Keeping in theme with my love for travel, it's no wonder that I love this.  I have often said that I have wanderlust.


No comments