Tutorial: How to Create Your Own Handwritten Font

I am always searching for new fonts.  I love, love, love finding the perfect font a project I am working on (bonus if it's free)!  I have many different handwritten fonts and one of the reason I have contemplated getting a tablet is to create my own.  I still haven't caved and gotten one (because I don't think I'd get enough use out of it to justify the expense) but luckily there is a site that has a simple process to create your own handwritten font...for free!

My Script Font offers this incredibly easy and free service.  Click over to their site and follow the instructions below to have your very own font perfect for all of your design needs!  Just remember that this font will not be open on other computers unless it is installed on the other computer as well.





No comments