Lilly Loves: Spring 2015 Favorites

Callahans | Shift | Dorothy Top | Iona Sleeveless | Jupiter Island Cover-up


There are so many great items in Lilly's Spring line.  I had a hard time picking my favorites for this post.  My favorite print is the 'In the Vias' print and I love it in both Bright Navy and Multi.  I wish I could just buy all the pieces in that pattern, especially the Leona zip up sweatshirt.

Callahans are a go to for me in the summer!  These are so comfortable.

Another easy staple for spring and summer is the infamous shift.  They're so easy to throw on and go.  In the cooler temps, I just grab a denim jacket or a cardigan and head out the door.

I picture the Dorothy top being perfect for spring, especially here in Indiana.  One day it's unseasonably warm and the next day it'll be 20 degrees cooler.

The Iona top is up there pretty high in my favorites.  I love how chic it looks with white jeans and wedges.  I need this outfit!

With swimsuit season right around the corner that means beach, lake, and pool season.  The Jupiter Island cover-up is perfect to wear to both!

I absolutely loved this Spring line and am quite excited to see what's next for summer!  I am also ready for warmer temps to I can start to wear more of my bright, fun, and cheery Lilly more often! What are your favorites from the Spring line?

No comments