March Birchbox

March Birchbox collaboration with Draper James.

A couple of my friends gifted me with three months of Birchbox earlier this year.  I've known about Birchbox for a long time but I have never broken down and subscribed to it.  I definitely really enjoy the service and am grateful to Kahli and Kolton for giving me such a sweet gift.  I may just have to continue this subscription service as my first two months have been great.  This month's box was in partnership with Draper James!

March Birchbox collaboration with Draper James.


Draper James is the cutest brand by Reese Witherspoon.  These are all high-performing products to help bring out your inner boss.  The first three products that I used were the Real Chemistry luminous 3 minute peel, the Amika nourishing mask, and the Arrow water resistant mascara.  I am looking forward to trying the Klorane dry shampoo and the COOLA face SPF!

I used all three of the products I tried in getting ready to attend my friend's wedding.  I have naturally curly hair that tends to be on the dry/frizzy side a majority of the time so I was most drawn to the Amika mask.  I really like that this product is free of parabens and other unwanted chemicals.  I loved how it felt on my hair and how my hair felt and looked after on mask.  I also tried was the Real Chemistry 3 minute peel.  I was a little nervous to try this product the day of an event but took the risk and it was worth it.  I like that this is a simple to use product.  You just use your fingers to massage the product onto your face and then continue massaging while the product works to form solids that wash away easily.  It removes dead skin and helps even tones.  I really liked this product and am considering purchasing it to use in my skin care routine.  The last of three I have tried so far was the Endure mascara.  I chose to try this over the weekend because it's water resistant.  Weddings never fail to make me tear up so I put it to the test early on and it passed!  This would also be good if you know you're going to be out and about in hot and humid weather where you would sweat. I liked how the mascara went on and how it lasted throughout the day and into the night.  Definitely would recommend giving this one a try if you are looking for a new mascara.


I can't wait to see what comes in the next and final installment of my gift!

No comments