Unicorn Themed Baby Shower

We hosted a co-ed baby shower for our friends, Dan and Kalysa, who are expecting their first baby in August.  When we first asked if we could have them a shower, Kalysa mentioned liking unicorns.  She's using the theme of unicorns, mermaids, fairies, and dragons for the nursery so I decided to choose unicorns to go with for the theme of the baby shower.  I designed an entire party suite for the shower.  I pulled out some of my old favorites from the first shower I hosted a few years ago and updated them to fit the unicorn theme.  I made wishes for baby cards for guests to fill out, scratch off cards, and a Price is Right game. I have had the Price is Right game in my shop for a few years but had not yet used it so I was happy to finally get the chance to use it personally.




Once again, I created a diaper cake only this time I played up on the unicorn them! I also made a diaper wreath for my front door to greet guests as they arrived. I decorated the mantle by framing the baby's name and hanging some banners.











For food we decided to grill hamburgers and hotdogs to keep it simple.  We had veggies, pasta salad, chips, and desserts! I made a unicorn pull apart cupcake cake, sugar cookies in the shape of onesies, unicorn bark, and we had fresh strawberries.  I also put together an infused water bar! I made lemon lime infused water and cucumber mint infused water and also created a do-it-yourself station to create your own flavors with citrus, cucumber, and mint!






After we all visited and ate, we played our games and then Kalysa and Dan opened the gifts.  We had such a fun time having everyone over to celebrate and shower the parents-to-be and baby girl with love!




No comments