Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness!




We may be just a bit crazy but we did it and we survived! Wyatt used one of his ticket vouchers to get us tickets to see my favorite, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness in Grand Rapids last week. I mean, how sweet can he be?! I've already dragged Wyatt to see Andrew twice this year in Indianapolis and at Hangout Festival but he used his voucher for me and drove me allllll the way to Grand Rapids on a work night.  We knew there were a couple of openers so it allowed us a little time after work to get ready and hit the road.  We made it to venue and only missed the first couple of songs.  Once again, I had the best time.  This Zombies in America Tour has been so fun!











Setlist
Fire Escape
Canyon Moon
Walking in My Sleep
High Dive
Dead Man's Dollar
Island Radio
Dark Blue (Jack's Mannequin Cover)
Don't Speak for Me (True)
Maps for the Getaway
The Mixed Tape (Jack's Mannequin Cover)
Swim (Jack's Mannequin Cover)
Shot Out of a Cannon
I Woke Up in a Car (Something Corporate Cover)
So Close
Synesthesia

Encore
Birthday Song
La La Lie (Jack's Mannequin Cover)
Cecilia and the Satellite


A post shared by Amanda Condra (@ascondra) on

No comments