Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Planner

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Planner


The first thing to do is get organized! I am not hiring a wedding planner so one of the first things I did was buy this pretty wedding planning binder from Southern Weddings!  This planner is a collection of the best advice and resources for a bride, written by the editors of Southern Weddings. Y'all, of course I love it! I also threw in the latest Southern Weddings magazine when I ordered the planner.  They are so dreamy! Ah, to be a Southern Belle.  There are so many great planners out there to choose from and I can already tell that I will be glad I picked one up! There are just so many details to plan and coordinate! 


Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Planner


Aside from staying organized with a planner, I have a couple of other ways to stay on top of all of the planning.  I have some file folders dedicated to our wedding plans.  I am storing contracts and receipts in one, information from vendors in one, things that convey my vision and drafts of stationery items in one, and so on.  I try to keep all these folders together.  I have a tote bag (it matches the color I've picked as part of our wedding colors!) that I try to keep the folders, my binder, and other wedding related items in so it's easy to grab and go if I'm going to be meeting with a potential vendor or friends and family to go over something related to the big day! I am also using Google Drive/Inbox to stay organized as well.

There are a lot of tasks to complete, so I also keep my agenda book and a spare notebook handy as well because I still love pen and paper!  Below are some of my favorite Kate Spade wedding related pieces and a few others.  Two of my very best friends sent me sweet Kate Spade engagement gifts, such a sweet gesture.  Every bride-to-be needs a special cup to drink from and place to put her ring at night.

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Planner






We're just 367 days away from Mr. & Mrs.!

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Planner


No comments