Friday Five: Instagrammers I'm Currently Loving

I decided I want to start occasionally posting a Friday Five.  This week I'm sharing 5 Instagram accounts I am currently loving. These are ladies whom I regularly check up on while on the app.  They all have great content and the best Instagram stories!

@carly

I have been following Carly for years and have loved how much her Instagram stories allow you to see the person behind the blogger.  She is one of my absolute favorite bloggers and one of the few whom I still follow along via the blog and not just on Instagram.  Since I've been following Carly since she was in college, I've seen her grow into this amazingly, strong young woman entrepreneur.  I love that she takes time to respond to messages and emails you send her.  She has great style sense and I always love watching what she's doing next. 


@cestriley

I am obsessed with Riley's work and I love her Instagram.  Her watercolor prints and custom work are my favorite. I bought this print from her of the cherry blossoms along the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC for me and one for my parents after our recent trip.  Riley is so talented and makes it seem so effortless. And who wouldn't love her little puffball of a dog, Stevie? Stevie is just adorable.  


A post shared by riley sheehey (@cestriley) on


I love Emily and her shop! Emily seems like such a sweet and fun lady to be around.  She has the cutest family and I always enjoy following along with her life.  You can see a lot of things related to her shop and products she carries through her home decor, parties, etc.  She has a grace about her that is refreshing to see.  She's an inspiration as a strong woman business owner who is also very dedicated to her family.  



I started following Liz a couple of years ago and have loved watching her evolve as she's become a mother.  If you aren't taking the time to watch her stories then you are missing out.  Liz is so fun! She gives you true glimpses into her life, motherhood, etc. Also, Cooking with Liz (and Dave) is still by far my favorite thing she has ever done.  I'm hoping that will make a return eventually.  She has the cutest style but she also has great workouts, recipes, and other lifestyle content in addition to her style content. 



@holycitychic

I have been following Megan for about 6 years.  Back then she had a blog called Style Me Swanky but she has since started Holy City Chic.  I have been following along since she was planning her wedding and now she has two precious little kiddos.  It's fun to follow along as her family grows.  Megan is this pretty, bright and fun woman and she always put a smile on my face.  She is the epitome of a southern belle in my opinion.  Her interior design style is to die for and is so dreamy.  I always just want her to come and decorate my house after she posts pictures from her home.  Bonus she lives in Charleston so I always enjoy checking out where she's shopping, eating, etc.  (Also, recently realized that we will share a wedding anniversary date!)




No comments