On the Go: Packing for a Music Festival on the Beach

On the Go: What I'm Packing for Hangout Festival

Wyatt and I are headed down to Gulf Shores for Hangout Fest this weekend and we are so excited to experience a new music festival together down on the beach!  Wyatt gifted me the festival tickets for Christmas.  We're staying in a condo on the beach and I can't wait to dig my toes into the sand and see some good music live!  Being the planner and packer that I am, I've been thinking about what to take for the last month or two.  Here are some of my top picks for what to pack for the beach music festival.



I am packing lots of lightweight pieces and a lot of sunscreen.  The forecast right now is calling for some rain/scattered storms.  Crossing my fingers for the best luck and only storms in the mornings, if at all.  It will be an adventure, I am sure.

No comments