Party Inspiration: Lilly Pulitzer Christmas

I had intended for this post to go live last week but it seems I never scheduled it to post.  Last week I went with my family on a holiday vacation to Charleston, South Carolina.  We rented a place on Folly Beach just like last year.  I have been itching to do a Lilly Pulitzer inspired party and took this as my opportunity to throw together a holiday dinner party at our rental for my family.  Check back later this week to see all the details of how it turned out.

I put together a little Pinspiration for a Lilly Pulitzer inspired dinner party for the holidays.  In case you haven't noticed, Lilly Pulitzer is my absolute favorite.  The fun colors and exotic designs are the best mood lifter.  You can't help but smile and be in a good mood with the fun prints and colors.  I have loaded a board on Pinterest with tons of ideas for table settings, DIY, treats, and more.  Obviously, Lilly was the Queen of pink and green so those are the main colors I would work with when putting together a Christmas dinner party.  Think of it as a girly version of the traditional red and green Christmas colors.  

Since my family will be staying on an island, I thought I'd play up the beach theme as well.  My DIY projects for this dinner consist of shells, salt dough, and gold leaf pens.  I can't wait to put it all together and share with you the finished product!  Until then, be sure to check out all the inspiration on my Pinterest board!



No comments